Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Things

Wow, I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post ! I have so much to update. I'll just start with a few updates for now.

Both boys got their braces off, HOORAY ! Which I think I was more excited than they were. No more extra runs to the orthodontist for broken wires, routine maintenance etc, etc. at least for awhile. Zoe is due to have phase 2 starting next summer. Their teeth look great !


Zane, Zoe & Vania started Fall soccer. This is Vania's first year and she loves it. Her team is called the Timbits . Carson will start Taekwondo next Monday at the YMCA.


We have a new member of the family. Kurtis the kitten.Vania and I were outside and he wondered into our yard & never left :)


After our backyard looked like a jungle Adam finally had a spare moment to do some heavy weeding & look what he found right in the nick of time.......
One of our preying mantises all grown up. The only one we have seen after releasing too many to count into our backyard.


Those are just a few quick updates. We started homeschooling about 2 weeks ago. It has been challenging and quite the adjustment, but things are getting easier each day. I will post about what we have been doing soon :) We also just got back from a trip to Virginia to visit Adam's family. Lots of fun as usual ! So I'll get some pictures of the trip up too. That's all for now.
Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment