Thursday, May 26, 2011

Heritage Festival

Grandpa loves his grand-babies !

We've had a few gorgeous days in between the rainy ones. Last weekend we went with my mom, step-dad & sister to the Heritage Festival ( A local community festival ), enjoyed a beautiful Saturday & got our first farmers tans & sunburned noses of the summer. Here are some of the fun things we did......
Vania pushes Queenie Kylah around :)

Uncle Adam & baby Leia

Ice Sculpting--Took awhile but figured out this guy was sculpting a goldfish. We kept stealing chunks of ice for the kids to keep them cool.

This was an 200 year old John Deer motor they were using to make homemade ice cream.

This is a Geo rock that we picked out to have broken open.

The boys with new ping pong guns. ( I'm still pondering why I purchased these :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! You made me laugh at your caption on the picture of Carson and Zane with their ping pong ball guns "I'm still pondering why I purchased these" hahahaha!! We had a lot of fun that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved that day! Wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete